Sunday 16 September 2018

Pre - Thinking task about Poe's Short story




Hello Readers,
                        This Blog is Pre- Thinking task given by Guest lecturer Dr. Jay Mehta who is an expert in teaching short story especially the short stories of Edgar Allan Poe, an American writer. So, Our task is to give the answer to the given questions. here is the link of given task click here


Question 

1) Recollect a moment of your life when you were at the height of ferocity(anger) on someone with/without some specific reason. What did you feel like speaking to or doing with that person?

Ans. There are many moments in my life in which I got anger when my friends do note take me serious in any kind of serious matter. But, One moment that I want to forget it is when I was in second year of my B.A then a boy abused me in front of girls that time the height of my anger was very much and I also abused him at a time but after that I felt very ashamed because some girls in that group were my friends so they did not know about my that kind of language.

2) Have you ever felt tremendous drive to hit or murder someone? When? Why? How? Elucidate.

Ans. Yes, Only one time because of lack of mental maturity. When I was in 10th and used to play cricket with elders that time we had little bit friction about batting and he started abusing my mother and sisters that time my Feeling was tremendous ever I felt and threw a stump on his back then I also got a stump on my knee. Ultimately, other kept all the stumps from our hands and one of my friend kept me at home.

3) Have you ever felt like committing suicide? Was it just a passing thought or you were serious? What propelled you to think so? Describe your experience(although momentary) of suicidal tendency.

Ans. No, I am very strongly believer in the God and Religion and it is forbidden in my religion to commit suicide or to think on it and I'm very happy with my life.

4) Write about the scariest of your dreams. have you ever cried or screamed by a bizarre and horrible nightmare? Elaborate.

Ans. Yes, many times But not cried or screamed but suddenly woke up from the sleep. many time I have dreams like that in which I dreamed about some quarrels in which opponents were about to killed me. And yes many time my relatives who are no more right now talking with me in dreams that time I woke up suddenly and think that I am alive not with them.

5) DO you believe in Ghosts? Have you ever undergone any experience of supernatural elements? Explain.

Ans. No, I don't believe in Ghosts. I never experienced such a things in my life. And this all are illusion nothing else. But, yes I believe in Jinn which are possessed many times by my masters so I have seen that but they do not harm people at all. 


                                                         Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Jinn are also considered as a ghost, there should be no sub category in calling jinn. In a way all that supernatural spirit consider as ghost. By the way well written aboyt your experience. But your thinking about suicide is not comes out properly. U have given religious reason to it and u r happy with your life, but the question is have u ever feel commit suicide, to answer it u have to think out of religious box.
    😊

    ReplyDelete